Live Demonstrations, for example:
Easy manipulator exchange by docking stations
Fig. 2: Manual operation, e.g. by keypads
Fig. 3: Basic Macros for fast operation
Fig. 4: Easy automation by teaching
As part of the European research project Nanohand
the project partners TESCAN and KLOCKE NANOTECHNIK established a new SEM
Demo Lab in Aachen, Germany. It is equipped with the TESCAN High Resolution
Schottky FE SEM MIRA with a large XM chamber and several Nanorobotics
modules for different applications.
Four closed loop Nanorobotics Manipulators are installed stationary in
this FE-SEM by docking stations. A closed loop Nanorobotics sample stage
is added to form a complete motion system for manual operation and automation.
This Nanorobotics system is so universal to use, that all in-SEM applications
described on our website can easily be
reached by adding further components or modules.
TESCAN High Resolution Schottky FE SEM MIRA with a large XM chamber and
Learn about the superior properties and the easy
usage of our in-SEM/FIB Nanorobotics:
- Handling of manipulators, easy exchange and dual use in air
- Ethernet based control electronics, remote control e.g. by a Notebook
- Automatic tool approach from secure parking positions
- Cartesian movements to address smallest objects easily
- Endeffectors and their usage (Microgripper, current/force probe tips,
- TESCAN 3D-Live Stereo Imaging & cartesian Nanorobotics manipulator:
a superior combination for 3D-manipulation
- Teach your own automation sequences
4 docking stations for manipulators fixed stationary around the pole pieces
of the MIRA FE-SEM
Application oriented demonstrations are possible e.g. in the fields
- Material Research
- Forensic Research
- The Dimensional SEM: non-destructive quantitative 3D surface data
- Mask Repairing
- Nano-handling and assembly
First Nanorobotics workshop on automation of CNT handling (November 22,
2007) with guests from all over Europe
A visit of our SEM Demo Lab is possible after prior consultation: Please
contact us for an appointment.
Our Nanorobotics installed in TESCAN SEM/FIB systems
are available as turnkey solutions from TESCAN.